Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I don't feel great lately. It's hard to sleep, or to be awake. I have no motivation to run at all. It's hot. I don't wanna. I'm thinking of dropping out of the half marathon in November. I have no motivation to eat right either. It's expensive. I don't wanna. I'm pretty comfortable just staying curled up in the fetal position until an undetermined date in the future.

I really don't know why I'm even giving this update right now. Gotta keep it real, I guess. Ha.

On the plus side, I have no appetite at all and so am continuing to lose weight. 203.2 this morning. So apparently being lifeless and depressed works just as well, if not better than working your ass off. Good to know.

Later...maybe. Oh who cares. Why should you if I don't, right?

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are having a hard time right now. But remember that all storm clouds pass. And if it helps, when I saw on my bloglist that you had posted I got excited to read since you havent blogged in a while! I know that running is probably the last thing you feel like doing right now but it will help. Also, keep blogging because we do care! And, its therapeutic! Your blogging and experiences running are part of what convinced me to train for my first half this October. Thank you for that!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. running will help, staying active period will help. as great as losing weight is, doing it by not eating wont last. when you start eating again it will come back on faster and more than before. so make yourself eat whether it's a piece of fruit, or a sandwich, eat something :) you can make it through this slump! just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete