Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Guys Have Got To Read This!

Ok, so I fell in love with Jack Sh*t Getting Fit a few months ago, but the man has just outdone himself this time. I am a HUGE Dr. Suess fan, and The Sneetches was my favorite book when I was a child. I just loved those silly little sneetches and the lengths they would go to be the best Sneetch on the Beach!! If you've never read the originial story, you can go here. In fact, here's a reading of the book on YouTube. Watch it. Right now. It's got a great message and you need to hear it! NOW!!!! Ok, well, just whenever you have time. ;)



Anyway, the POINT of all of this Sneetch ranting is that I woke up this morning and found that Mr. Sh*t had posted his own version of the Sneetch poem. With an awesome weight loss message! You should go read it, he did a great job.

I printed it out and it's going on my fridge so that I have to look at it everytime I open it. Because I am going to be a Fit-Bellied Beetch!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great book and a great poem by Jack Sh*t. Thank you for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jack is an absolute dreamboat. Wait... how do I make this be from "Anonymous"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! That was really terrific!

    ReplyDelete