Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Weigh In!!

OMG!!! Omg. Omg. OMG!!!

Oh. My. God.

The scale did something strange this morning. It dropped below 212.8 for the first time since....um...well since way before I decided to start losing weight!! I'm not even going to lie to you, I'd sorta convinced myself that the scale was broken...because obviously somebody training for a half marathon would be losing gads and gads of weight, correct? Whatever!

So! One consistent week of eating right (with the exception of Tuesday) and getting just moderate exercise resulted in...

211.0!!!

What???? Do you have any idea how long its been since I've seen that number on the scale? A long flippin time, I'll tell you that. (This is a 4.4 pound weight loss, by the way, since I was back up to 215).

I am so happy right now but I feel like a MORON too!! Like I said, this happened with just one week of eating right, and nowhere near the exercise that I'd been getting while training. Just goes to show you the importance of food---I sure had my head buried in the sand when it came to that. Oh well. I shall be ignorant no more!!

I'm off to make a green smoothie. I can't wait to see what the scale says next week!!

4 comments:

  1. yaaaay! I am so happy for you and I am sharing your excitement today too!!!!!!!! Must be a good day for Jennifers....check out my post today :)

    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! You rock! It's it great when it all comes together? Stop by my blog today and see my new plan for doubling up my efforts before Turkey Day ~ I've made it a challenge, join us and watch even MORE of that weight melt off of you!!
    ~Jessica
    http://healthyfor100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I have to say thank you so much for your comment on my blog today. Because you had me laughing soooo hard!!!!! I needed that today!

    ReplyDelete